Joshua,

1- I for one disagree with any experiment without measurements- perhaps
later if/when the E-cats will
be around in great number. Non negociable issue, i am
a professional engineer nad I respect my profession and myself. Noblesse
oblige- not experiment for popularization of some device.
Plus please consider that common sense experiments are vulnerable; common
sense is noot easily definiable please take a look to
http://thinkexist.com/quotations/common_sense/

2- about enthalpy measurement- in industry mixing valves are used- a small
three way metalic valve or a short say 7 cm pipe with some baffles, Raschig
rings, sieves will be perfect to mix say 4 cu.cc/s water converted to steam
with 40 cu.cc/s cooling water constantly. (I made a fixation for the 1:10
ratio but this can be adjusted.

3. Very good your idea to use the E-cat in a way analogous to a pressure
cooker- you can adjust the pressure and the temperature of the steam Later
this has to be done!

4.- Excuse me I don't get what you say with:

"Or, you could measure the flow rate of the output fluid. That would be a
very direct measure of the steam dryness"

Which fluid- the volume of the steam by a flowmeter?

5.- what do you consider the energy equivalent of 1 kg weight
gasoline? In principle if the E-cat is burning it also disappears? What is
the logic of this idea? Isn't it exaggerated? OK, the weight is 32 kg the
E-cat has to produce  how many Kwh? Please tell exactly and finally. It has
no logic but  any possible doubts have to be eliminated.

6. a lot of water ius not something unusual or to be scared of it has tio be
measured not to visioned or scared.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania