It would take a long time for water to evaporate out of any crevices,
so the liquid would stay around a long time,  any probe measuring
steam quality has to do it from below 100 C and above 100 C.

but this is all moot.

Galantini used the wrong instrument.

I can't find the amount of grams per kg of air at 100 C.  But I did
find that air at 50 C and 100% humidity has about 95 grams of water
per kg of Air.  This is a ratio of 10%.  See chart here:

http://www.conradaskland.com/blog/2007/07/humidity-effects-on-tuning-and-intonation/

so at 100 C I'd expect there to be something like 300 or 400 grams of
water per kg of air (that's 30% to 40% which I find amazing!)

Problem is the Ecat puts out microscopic liquid droplets (i.e. fog)
and water vapor.  The humidity meter Galantini used is designed for
humidity in AIR!  The Ecat does not put out any air.

Steam quality requires a complex expensive instrument.  It can be done
by expanding  pressurized steam into a chamber  and measuring the
resulting temperature of the vapor. For this method to work, all the
water has to vaporize during the expansion which requires an adequate
pressure change.