Hi Jones!

As a significant contributor to the 'painful gigabytes of wasted bandwidth'
over the steam quality
issue, I certainly agree with your comments.  You might not have noticed the
smiley I put at the end
of my comment about sending the test kit to Levi -- it was mostly just an
attempt at humor!
However, I hope someone here will at least send Rossi and Levi and Galantini a
link to that
website... I'm just too busy right now to bother.

Better yet, perhaps the company would be willing to donate a test kit since, if
results turn out in
the E-Cat's favor, it would be the best possible ROI that the company ever made
in its
advertising/marketing budget!  Just think of the tag lines... "Our test kit
helped usher in the next
revolution in energy production technologies!" or "Our test kit helped end the
reign of Big Oil!"
Heck, even if things didn't go well, they could say they helped debunk a
massive scam...  Either
way, it's a win-win for them!

-Mark