2011/8/9 Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>:
> I do not think it overflows, but even if it does, that does not preclude
> real heat. I suppose it would reduce the amount of heat, as Abd says. It
> would also prevent steam from coming out of the end of the hose, as Storms
> says. Therefore I doubt it is happening.

It depends on the ratio of vaporized steam. As I have guessed that
rational ratio for steam and hot water is around 60-80%. With this
vaporization rate, it may take up to two hours before E-Cat is
starting to overflow.

Anyways, I see that it is absolutely impossible for Rossi to control
anomalous cold fusion reaction so that it would match exactly with the
water inflow rate, because I think that even 5% variation in heat
output would cause drastic change of steam temperature, if E-Cat would
produce 100% quality steam. But core must always be completely filled
with liquid water, and if this is the case, steam temperature is
always at the local boiling point. This means that water inflow rate
must be higher than average steaming power of E-Cat. There is just
absolutely no way to overcome this issue.

The heating element in water boiler must always be filled with water,
and because water inflow rate is fixed, this means that it must be
adjusted beforehand at the level that is more than average steaming
power. Therefore we must use different means to deduce the real heat
output, and as I have suggested, assuming large amounts of steam to be
cause for over pressure inside E-Cat is the most sound assumption, and
it may lead reliable calculations, because temperature measurement is
accurate.

- Jouni