>From PESN.COM

"Questions:

Did Andrea Rossi ever provide your company the "industrial secret",
which would include the information about how to produce an operating
"kernel" or reactor core?
Can you confirm that your company has assembled, built, and tested the
"kernels" (even if they are the exact same design as Andrea Rossi's),
that produce the heat for your final Hyperion systems?

The response that Defkalion's representative, Symeon Tsalikoglou gave is:

Regarding the questions [above], we would prefer to say no comment. We
do not need to enter into online conversations / verifications.
Although we understand and value the efforts of the community at large
to learn more, please respect the fact that we are working hard for
this business to move forward and cannot commit more time and efforts
toward the growing interest for information - at the moment. "

<end>

After AR said he did not give them the sauce, it looks like:

1)  DGT has no working Hyperions.

2)  DGT has working Hyperions and stole the sauce.

3)  DGT has their own receipe.