On Aug 19, 2011, at 5:11 PM, Jouni Valkonen wrote:

No worry, if there is any invested money into E-Cat and it is a fraud,
then any investor may request full monetary compensation with
interest. Investors are carefully protected by law and any misleading
information (that can be shown as such in courtroom) while raising
money will lead full monetary compensation.

Wow I never thought of that! Whenever someone comes up with a free energy scheme I should throw money at him knowing that even if it is an idea supported by less than professional or independent scientific measurements, it is a great investment strategy to just go ahead and throw money at him with the expectation the court will get my money back if it turns out to be scientific error or outright fraud. No worries! No need to bother to understand anything at all! No need to go to the expense of diligence before investing.

Still, I think I would continually be concerned someone had Madoff with my money. 8^)

Lest anyone be confused, my comments above are sarcastic humor.

I just noticed the above was addressed to me and not vortex, even though the [Vo] keyword is in the title and thus the message was routed to my vortex-l in mailbox.

As noted on my web site and posted here on occasion, "Please be advised that the content of any correspondence to me, Horace Heffner, is placed into public domain unless otherwise specified by prior written agreement. I can be contacted at: hheff...@mtaonline.net. However, by sending unsolicited information to this address, the sender agrees to place it in public domain and to make it available for immediate posting to public news forums."

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/