Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net> wrote:

> Of course Rossi has "perfect control" operating in the range chosen.  All
> he has to do is provide enough sustained power to heat the water flow to
> boiling temperature, call it Pb, or a enogh above that for a momentary
> "steam" demonstration.

It isn't momentary. The steam lasts indefinitely.

The steam can not be dry in equilibrium operation in this power range, Pb to
> Pd, even if a significant amount of power comes from a nuclear reaction.  If
> operating in this power range water is obviously coming out and the
> "calorimetry" method used is worthless.

Not according to experts in steam such as Bjorn Palm, Head of the Energy
Technology Division at the Royal Institute of Technology, quoted here:

http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3228376.ece

It is possible you know more about these systems than they do, but I doubt
it.