About multiple e-kittens in a box, question 2) from the exchange below on JONP:

Andrea Rossi
September 16th, 2011 at 4:23 AM
Dear Alessandro Casali:
1- I prefer not to give this info, for security reasons
2- multiple
3- see 1
4- yes
5- longer
6- will need drive time to time
7- everything upgrades in time
8- I ddid NOT say that we are already working, I said the first steps
have been made: signed the contract and some other thing. The proper
R&D with the University of Bologna did not start yet.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Alessandro Casali
September 16th, 2011 at 3:39 AM
Dear Dr. Rossi,

glad to see your Plant in the flash, many congratulations!

I didn’t know you were assembling the plant in Bologna, i thought it
was in US? did you manufacture also the cores in Italy or have you
shipped them trom US?

The 27MW e-cats are single core or do they have multiple cores?

Did you already ship the plant to US?

I was surprised by the weight (80kg) of the latest e-cats, did you
increase the thickness of the lead shield?

Mats Lewan says self sustained mode can last up to 30 min and then
needs some 10 mins of input power to keep reaction going, is it
exactly like that or can it last any longer?

Do you think future generations of e-cat will be able to run always in
self sustained mode or do you think they will always need input energy
from time to time?

If non always in self sustained mode, do you think future e-cats will
reach a better balance than 1-6? if yes what do you think could be the
maximum balance?

Since you recently stated UNIBO is already working on e-cat R&D, does
that mean that you have already provided them with an e-cat?

Thanks for your patience in reading my lot of questions.

Warm Regards,

ac.