>From Mark:

> If this whole thing is a scam, AND the below info is true, then this just
> doesn't make sense...
>
> "Rossi's Home Sacrificed for Cold Fusion E-Cat Launch - Only several days
> ago, Andrea Rossi stated on his blog that he had big financial problems. Now
> he has revealed that these problems are resolved. To acquire the funds to
> insure the demo of the one megawatt plant takes place as planned, he has
> sold his house. (PESN; September 21, 2011)
>
> The only answer that makes any sense is that Rossi honestly thinks it
> works... time will tell.

I would concur. If Rossi has mortgaged his home in order to secure
funds to finance the highly anticipated demo, what skeptics need to
focus on is whether his data correctly or incorrectly depicts
anomalous heat. To continue speculating that Rossi is a scam artist is
absurd.

Is Rossi deluded?  ...maybe... but personally I don't think so, and
certainly not to the extent that certain skeptics assume must be the
case. I suspect there is something substantial to Rossi's claims. The
question I keep asking is how stable are Rossi's eCats. I continue to
speculate that they may not be as controllable as he would like us to
believe. Perhaps that is what the October demo ultimately hopes to
address: to secure sufficient R&D funding. Perhaps Rossi's real goal
wanting to perform a demo in October to prove to potential financiers
that his eCat technology is farther along than any of the competition.
...so pony up!

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com