On Sep 22, 2011, at 11:39 AM, Alan J Fletcher wrote:

At 12:18 PM 9/22/2011, Peter Heckert wrote:
Fit a transparent silicone rubber hose to this steam outlet, so we can see the water overflow and remove all doubts.

He sort-of did this for Lewan's September demo. The white section at the outlet has a transparent T-connection. (Video 4:22). Lewan said measuring the overflow at the T-trap gave the same results as disconnecting the hose entirely. I don't know why Lewan didn't measure the overflow at regular intervals.

The overflow was obviously much larger than expected. It looked like the T-trap would fill in seconds. It looked like it was a closed end T. If it were an open end T then the steam would pour out as well.

So .. Rossi made it available, Lewan didn't use it. Who's to blame?

Lewan couldn't use it?

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/