We have to measure HEAT OUT (enthalpy) and this is the unique relevant
variable, steam, water, pressure, dryness, even F1 (this HAS to be measured
anyway) are not relevant.

When I speak about steam water mixing it is because I have used the method
many times many years ago.

But I bet that Rossi who is attracted by complications will not use this
simplissim clear method.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck