Joe Catania wrote:

I suggest you accept my treatment was theoretical. Rossi should comply, not me.

Rossi set up two meters, a Digitmaster DM201 and a Mastech MS2102. You are saying you know a "theoretical" way to fool both of them, simultaneously, with some sort of external signal generator or electrical waveform. If you are not willing to do an experiment proving this claim of yours, I think you should at least explain your theory here. Otherwise, why should anyone believe that you actually know how to do this?

Rossi has already done a credible measurement of input amperage. I would have preferred a wattmeter and something like a battery backup, but using two separate meters does reduce the likelihood of error. I do not know much about these meters but it seems to me that an external signal generator is unlikely to affect both of them the same way simultaneously. It seems to me that you are now making a claim contrary to conventional knowledge, so you should back it up if you want people to take you seriously. The ball is in your court.

I was being flippant before but I mean that seriously. A skeptical assertion dismissing evidence does not get a free pass. You have to prove your point just as Rossi must prove his.