I found a HDMI cable for $20 on the internet, 10 ft long, and it works fine.
Plugged my computer into my flat panel TV with it.  Hooked up the computers TV
input to the cable.  Got a wireless keyboard form Amazon, KeySonic, with built
in touch pad.  It works nice.   Fixed my easy char,  I am spinnen in my chair
and movin and groven with two displays today.

I need a Rossi unit so that I could do this for free.  I would also like a nice
woman instead of this cat who keep jumping on my laptop keyboard.

Frank Znidarsic