Am 03.11.2011 23:02, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Peter Heckert wrote: For example he is a good psychologist and he knows how to fool people.

No, he is a terrible psychologist. He does not know how to fool anyone. He inspires no confidence in anyone. he gives everyone, including me, the impression that he is some sort of fraud.
This is how he appears to you, and this is why he doesnt invite you.
He doesnt invite people that love to discuss and ask difficult questions.

He only invites persons where he gets the impression he can build up rapport and apply his methods. He uses a lot of body language to transfer assumptions over subconsious channels and then he confirms this subconscious belive by physical actions and makes people believe. Of course, with you or me this wouldnt work. Therefore he doesnt invite you or Brian Josephson. He only invites people when he can be sure he can manipulate them or they are magicians like himself and will participate in this game willingly. Therefore he presents a leaking ecat to NASA researchers and sents them home. In large groups he concentrates on these peoples that can be influenced and uses the group effect to convince others.
It is a mass hypnosis phenomena.

Peter