On Nov 7, 2011, at 3:43 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:

Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net> wrote:

If you spent an hour or so looking at what I actually provided instead of generating arm waving non quantitative babble then you might gain some understanding.

It is not arm waving to point out that THERE IS NO CONCRETE in the reactor. None. You are wasting your time speculating about how this might work, because people have look inside these reactors and they saw no concrete.

Are you postulating there is invisible concrete?

The device weighed 98 kg. The metal boxes are sheet metal. You think a couple sheet metal boxes, a few pipe fittings and the bolts weigh 98 kg or even 50 kg? To me this makes no sense.

Evidently you forgot the thing has lead sheets in it.

Look at the photos.  If the wrapping was a lead sheet it was very thin.

Again, I don't know of anyone being allowed to see the insides of the 30x30x30 interior box.

It DOES have lead.

It DOES NOT have concrete.

Got it?

- Jed

How about a reference instead of more arm waving?

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/