On Nov 7, 2011, at 7:03 PM, Jouni Valkonen wrote:

Horace, indeed 2 megaeuros would be good investment to check the validity of Rossi's claim. If it works, then we are hundreds of modules to play around. And if it does not work in means of cold fusion processes then just return the device and get full monetary compensation. Rossi has promised life time warranty and replacing used cells with new ones. (this is the main reason for the high price, that It includes lifetime worth of nickel fuel.)

It may come as a surprise, that if you buy a hoax, then it is considered as violation of contract and seller is obligated to refund every monetary losses caused. I do not know Americans, but this is European law. This law applies even for private auctions. It is just completely impossible to sell a 2 megaeuro hoax to buyer who has resources to hire lawyers.

—Jouni

I think having the money to hire lawyers is meaningless if the money is spent and/or given to charities. This kind of purchase might best be made by people who have badges and carry guns, or have special teams.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/