On Nov 8, 2011, at 10:35 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat wrote:

Mate I'm not a physicists or an antagonists. Just a very practical old power systems engineer. You have come up with a exotic theory of scam that requires you to prove it.

Not true. It is not I who is making the claims. I merely intend to show some of the arguments put forth here that the data provided indicate Rossi's clamis "have to be real" are false. If the data can be reproduced with a device which produces no nuclear energy, whether that device actually exists or not, then it should be pretty obvious the data does not support Rossi's claims. I am advocating for better testing procedures. The actual existence or not of my simulated device is irrelevant. The important point is the quality of the data. I made suggestions in my report for specific ways to improve the quality of the data. I am not alone in this. Many other people have suggested numerous similar things over recent months. Rossi's behavior is potentially seriously damaging the future of LENR research and the future of billions of people. I think it is important to speak out about this.

If I say I doubt your theory, that is my right and you have no right to say "Nonsense" cause you have absolutely no proof of what you suggest is even remotely true.

I have the right. In fact exercised it. 8^) Your statement made no sense at all. You wrote: "... water steam occur in the outer box as the Higgins drawing suggests and not inside the reactor core as you suggest." The observation that "... water steam occur in the outer box..." does not preclude in any way that water and steam can occur in the inner box under limited control. You made an erroneous inference, a logic error. It makes no sense. You also grossly underestimate my understanding of the structure of the E-cat in question.

As a point of interest do you accept the significant and long term reports of excess heat generation in Ni-H LENR cells?

If you knew anything of my history, or looked at my web site, you would know I am an LENR advocate and experimenter, and that I accept that some experimental reports of light water excess heat are likely correct. I have done some experimenting myself and put forth some amateur theories:

http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/CFnuclearReactions.pdf
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/dfRpt
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/DeflationFusion.pdf

The question in my mind is not whether LENR exists, but rather whether any evidence exits at all that supports Rossi's claims of commercially viable nuclear energy production. These are two very different things.

If not why? If yes then why do you doubt Rossi?

I see Rossi as potentially the biggest threat to the field that has ever come along. I also think I made fairly clear in my data review my position with regard to the 6 October 2011 test I have been addressing of late:

http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/Rossi6Oct2011Review.pdf

I think it was the best of the tests so far, but still obviously inconclusive.

AG