First let me correct an earlier statement in this thread. In regards to the pipe conduits to the interior box from the front of the outer box I said: "There are actually four: 1 water, 1 gas, 2 for "frequency generator" input."

That was meant to say: "There are actually four: 1 gas, 1 main power, and 2 for "frequency generator" input." I think it is especially odd that the two "frequency generator" conduits, one above the interior box flanges, one below, are 1 1/4 inch pipe, while the conduit for the main power is only 1" pipe. It seems reasonable to speculate as to what might require, and be located inside, the large pipes.