From: Jeff Sutton [mailto:jsutton.sudb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 1:54 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Control Mechanism

Agreed regarding self-sustaining time and  there is something in the reactor
that needs to be "reset".  I suggest however, that simply adding heat again
cannot be it as that is saying one type of heat is different from the other.

Is the heater a DC device or AC with some important frequency?

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Jed Rothwell