Rossi can write "Ni powdered" and "NI powered" whichever he prefers. ;-)

Now seriously unless the statement below is fake, which is unlikely,
the article must be taken for what it says: NI and Rossi have made a
deal.

"""
On November 10, 2011 4:39 PM [MST], regarding the above story, I
received the following from Trisha McDonell | Corporate PR Manager |
National Instruments.

    Subject: Re: final Re: contact info for E-Cat / NI contract

    Thank you Sterling for allowing us to review. We approve the text,
especially the National Instruments portion of the story that include
Stefano's quote and information.

    Best regards
    Trisha
"""