On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> No time to study the literature but time to nagger and flood forums all
> day with messages.

I have time to study about Rossi and directly related writings.  I don't
have time to read the thousands of seemingly inconclusive and difficult
papers Jed would like me to read.  The ones he already suggested which I
looked at were extremely and unnecessarily complex and did not convince me
of anything.  I am not here to debate cold fusion.  I hope it works.  I am
here to discuss Rossi's extravagant claims and the lame evidence that he
might be telling the truth and the more convincing evidence that he's not.
What does "nagger" mean as a verb?  I never saw the word used that way
before.

I find most of what believers write to be objectionable and I respond to
it.  It is premature to speculate about what the E-cat will do to the world
until we know that it really works and believers simply assume that.  And
they are the ones who are the most prolific by far.  I just respond
occasionally.