A few years ago you picked Steorn as your favourite hobby horse. Now you've
picked Rossi. What's the connection? They get a lot of publicity and people
are interested in them. So you manifest yourself in whichever place strikes
your whimsy, pour forth from the abundance within your soul and try your
damnedest to convince everyone that they were being misled.
The Prince(ss) rides the white horse and saves all internet imbeciles from
having to believe in total crock (maryyugo opinion). What a waste of
everyone's time.

P.s. I *seriously* doubt Jed Rothwell expects you to read thousands. That's
just a comfortable random number which makes it possible for you to scoff
at the impossibility. I doubt Jed even sent you over 30 documents to check.