On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:16 AM, Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I find much about Rossi laughable and the whole ongoing story is immensely
> amusing.  That's true regardless of how it turns out.

Well, the design of the website is certainly laughable. It totally conforms
with all the other websites. What is it about alternative energy that
demands that websites need to look like this:
http://rexresearch.com/
http://keelynet.com/
What is it about the nineties that is so precious to alternative energy
developers that they can't step up and CSS?

I'd be interested in running a gig PA with that smaller generator of his.
Then I'd know it's all useful. I still can't believe that none of these
people ever organize a "plug your phone in here to charge it" type
demonstrations. It's always good to have them do something understandable,
some work which a layman can comprehend. They can comprehend  solar
umbrella charging stations  at festivals, cos they can plug in their mobile
devices and have them charged. While it's probably great to sell to
customers who give you a load o' money for a large device, sometimes
thinking small is worth it too.

You call me a staunch believer. That is decidedly weird. Can you not
comprehend that some can be optimistic, positive and hopeful for new
technologies, be they coming from Thane C. Heins, Steorn, Andrea Rossi,
John Bedini or any of the other people, yet still want to invest in devices
only after they're available and do provable work? I suppose you can't
comprehend why I'm hopeful and see promise, for the same reason as I can't
understand your emotionally hostile attitude towards Rossi, replete with
sarcastic "humor", ad hominem attacks and, frankly put, pointless hatred.
You're the same as you were with Steorn.

Now, I can safely say that having added Sean McCarthy on Facebook, I don't
find most of his postings at all interesting or on point, but he uses
Facebook for his life, not for promoting Steorn, except with hazy videos
every once in a while.

I guess the main problem with all of this stuff is that noone has done a
good, solid website presentation on a device which is already finished and
can be purchased by consumers. Until someone does that, none of the others
will know better - they'll still be picking the brightest cyan background
and that cool looking Comic Sans font.