On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de>wrote:

>  Am 17.11.2011 17:49, schrieb Mary Yugo: No no. Schneiders Company is a
> successful long time runner in this business.
> For those who dont know it:  AG means "Aktiengesellschaft", this is a
> stock corporation.
> Now, having the e-cat on board, they should be again under these hot
> soon-to-explode hot and secret tips.

Interesting -- that opens up the possibility of a stock fraud as well.
That's a variant of "investor fraud".

> He is very aware that no energy can be drawn out of the conservative
> magnet field and in the video above he explains how it works.   He says the
> energy comes out of space and electronspin.

Perhaps but that's nonsense as well.  Energy out of space?  I doubt it.

> A prototype is already working as a computer model.

Sorry, not encouraging -- you can make a computer model do almost
anything.  Steorn had all sorts of computer models for their magnetic motor
and the motor never worked.  The models worked fine.

> He has also succesfully promoted water driven cars and HHO technology.

Both well known scams.  There is no theoretical way to decrease the fuel
consumption of a motor vehicle using on board generation of hydrogen
because the energy cost of electrolyzing the water is more than the energy
acquired from burning the hydrogen.  "HHO" is simply nonsense.  It's a
scammer's way of labeling a stoichiometric (and extremely dangerous and
highly explosive) mixture of gaseous hydrogen and oxygen).   It's not
harmless.  Three people were killed recently by fooling around with such an
"HHO" mix which exploded destroying a building in California.  Here's the
story.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/08/sylmar-building-explosion-1.html

 Advocating the use of water to "drive" a car (as fuel or some sort of
enhancer by electrolysis) is nonsense.  The classic scam on this issue is
the one by Dennis Lee and Jeff Otto (you can google it).  They were
fortunately taken down by the FTC (US Federal Trade Commission) for false
advertising.  Dennis Lee's HHO scam was featured on the nationally
broadcast show Dateline NBC.

> A very reliable and succesful long-time partner for Rossi.
> He is a leading prominent  member of the SVR (swiss assoziation for vacuum
> energy), so he has many exclusive contacts.

What the heck is "vacuum energy"?

> His company is not a one-dayfly, but a longrunner, making wins and paying
> taxes.
>
> Most what he publishes is in german, this might be the reason why many
> dont know him.
> Here he is as famous as Tom Bearden and some others.

Bearden is famous?   What for?  What did I miss?  Last I heard, nothing he
advocates has ever been proven to work.