On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:13 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> I expect a lot of people witnessing the operation of a 470 kW cold fusion
> system would be dazzled.  Some can not be dazzled at all by any means.
> Those not dazzled by this are missing history unfold before them.
> Why complain about leaks?  Is that your main problem?  The main show was
> the big system before you, the data was merely proof.

You're right, the leaks don't really matter.  That the device was not
independently tested except by a possibly mythical anonymous client does
matter.  That a generator was connected the whole run matters.  That the
invited guests including scientists and reporters were not shown any
measurement data while it was collected matters.  For all we know, all that
we saw was a piece of art, not science and technology-- window dressing --
a "sham and a delusion".

> Rossi owes you nothing.  He is the inventor of the system and he makes the
> choices.  Get over it.

I am not sure what you mean by that.  Of course Rossi owes me nothing.  I'm
over it.  So what?  Rossi has wondrous claims and no independent evidence.
You need to face that and not get over it.  You are very likely to get
bamboozled and end up looking foolish if you don't do more critical
thinking about Rossi's claims!

>  Some of us can see through the mist, others can not.  I feel sorry for
> those who lack vision.

There's no need for mist.  Rossi could make the evidence for the claims
crystal clear and he doesn't.  Why do you think it is?  A lot of
self-styled visionaries end up eating their words and getting scammed.
It's nice to have an open mind.  It's also nice to have proof of
extraordinary claims.

>  Rossi has his plans.  We can beg, cry or whatever makes us feel good.
> You will just have to wait with the rest of us for him to make the next
> move.  Our words do not seem to effect him in any way.

Actually they do.  I watch him bob and weave daily in accord with what is
printed about him.  Remember the snakes and clowns rant?  And words don't
affect him?  Krivit's report certainly seemed to.

>  It is hilarious that you do not realize that he is in control.

Some people have been way too content to let Rossi control the tests.
That's a big mistake.  Those people seem to have learned little from all
the scams that have come before -- it's the part you don't get completely
that will get you.