I did say I was not going to reply to you but your last statement is just 100% BS. The reactor and the Blue Box sat on a table. There was ONE power cord that was plugged into the wall. It went to the Blue Box (then the RFG was inside the Blue Box) and then to the reactor. There were no other power connections. They measured the TOTAL power being drawn by the WHOLE system by measuring the current at the mains plug. So STOP with the extra power statement. They are BS and you know it.

AG