Cude's careful examination of the details of the October 28 demo prove
that excess heat was specifically not established by the data,
according to his obvious, simple analysis of how fast a large increase
in reactor core temperature could heat the large thermal mass of the
cooling water flow -- proponents are ignoring or talking past his
points, which he has clarified patiently over and over in recent
weeks.

I agree Rossi is deluded and caught up in many neurotic patterns.

within mutual service,  Rich Murray