Charles Hope <lookslikeiwasri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So the client is the American military, who has hired Fioravanti to take
> possession of their goods, and though the branch wants to keep their
> identity secret, it nevertheless insisted on the publicity of the October
> 28th test?

Where did you hear that the purchaser "insisted on the publicity"?

As far as I know only Rossi wanted publicity, and not much of that. He did
not get much, because he did not reveal much. That does not seem to bother
him.

I think most of the invitations to the Oct. 28 event were presents to his
friends.