Rossi has said the 1st customer does US military research, their 1 MW E-Cat is installed in the US and they have ordered 13 more. Who they are working for is anybodies guess. To me it seems clear they were hired to test the E-Cat at a place away from Rossi (who did the install, is doing the maintenance and has virtually unlimited access to the plant) and write a detailed report for their client.

AG