From: Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 26, 2011 3:32 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Large Temperature Increase of Core Not Required for 6 to 1
Output Delta

Am 26.11.2011 21:15, schrieb Mary Yugo:

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:11 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Horace hibernates this time of year.

Speaking about hibernation, there could be a contest to make the best caption
for this image:

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2011/11/cold_fusion_is_it_possible_is/Focardi_Rossi_apparatoBN-thumb-500x375-70854.jpeg

Best I've seen so far (on the Moletrap forum, by "Alsetolokin"):

"I dunno, Andrea, why is it so cold in here? Maybe you should try banging on
the pipes -- it sometimes works in my building."
;-)