They acted like scientists do. "We are not certain. We need to do more tests, which you can pay us for". Oh and by the way we need to do those tests in private so we can get the radiation spectrum and figure out that you have inside. I'm like Rossi, an engineer and I don't give a C**P what is inside or how it works as long as it works, which I'm 100% sure it does.

AG