Am 11.12.2011 00:04, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Peter Heckert<peter.heck...@arcor.de>  wrote:

By this, I mean to make
devices as similar as possible as Rossi's and to show that the
experimental
results K&E and Lewan got could be obtained by mismeasurement rather than
LENR heat production.

Possibly it is sufficient to test the heat exchanger.

No, that is not sufficient. Even if you can prove the heat exchanger is
flawed and the thermocouple is positioned incorrectly, that is an
unimportant side issue.
It depends on the result of the test.
If it turns out, the pressure rises too high in horizontal position, then this is a definitive proof. If it turns out, the claimed delta_t cannot been reached in horizontal position, then this is a definitive proof.

If it turns out, the heatexchanger works as claimed in horizontal position then the claims are hardened.

  If you wish to disprove these claims, you must
demonstrate by conventional means that you can keep a reactor of this size
at boiling temperatures for 4 hours, while it remains too hot to touch.

Skeptics should confront the facts head on, instead of raising
petty objections to unimportant aspects of the test.
Thats what I do.
  If you seriously
believe these results are in error,

or that this can done with conventional
stored energy or some sort of hidden chemical device, prove it. You claim
violates so many established laws of physics, you will win the Nobel prize.
You should know, I have said it can be done with a secret wireless heater switch and/or with a vacuum sucking out water. Please dont lay words onto my tongue, that I never said. I know that hidden sources are improbable. These are too easy to detect in a serious verification. I dont think, Rossi is so stupid to do primitive and common tricks, that every dummy would suspect first.

Peter