On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 7:56 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> You can clearly see in the video there were a volt meter and amp meter at
> the wall plug measuring the energy delivered to the Blue Box and another
> set between the Blue Box and the E-Cat. According to the Higgins data,
> power input was measured many times during the self sustain mode. Are you
> suggesting ALL the people in the room during the most interesting time, the
> self sustain mode did not glance at all 4 meters? There is no way Rossi
> could have faked the input power. Too many people and sets of eyes there to
> check the 4 meters.

Someone thought of yet another nifty way to cheat with the clamp-on
ammeter.  "There has been some discussion about the input power
measurements of Rossi's system. I would like to take this opportunity to
point out that clampon meters of the kind used by Rossi, and even TK in his
EKitty replications ..... these meters have a "hold" button which causes
the indicated reading to remain at whatever value it was when the button
was pressed. If the power is off and the meter's hold button is pressed,
the reading will remain at zero while the power is increased. It's easy to
miss the indication that the reading is frozen."  by Alsetalokin, here:
http://www.moletrap.co.uk/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2212&page=655
-- sign on and password (easy to get) required.