I would expect the pump noise to alter. Before boiling occurred the pump only had to contend with flow loss induced pressure requirements. When steam was generated it had to handle the flow losses plus the steam pressure on the unboiled water that would be trying to force the feed water back into the feed water pump. IE when the water was boiling and generating pressure, the pump would have to do more work to continue to supply a constant flow of water to the E-Cat than when the water was not boiling. Boiler feed water pumps must be sized to deliver the required flow rate at the boiler pressure relief valve rating: http://www.mckenziecorp.com/boiler_feedwater.htm I would find it strange if the pump sound did not alter as the steam pressure inside the E-Cat built up and varied. Why is it strange that the pump delivered more water when pumping to air than into the E-Cat?

Steam quality was measured in the tests in question. Output overstatement due to non vaporized water was stated to be in the range -2% to - 4.7%. With 400 Watts in (measured and logged every 8 seconds) and 12,000 Watts out (logged every 2 seconds) the amount of non vaporized water does not matter.

As for Krivit in Italy did you actually listen to the way he asked questions? He was rude and insulting. To an Italian his actions would have just shut them down. Did you see Levi's reactions as Krivit questioned and treated him like some dumb school kid who was telling lies? If these guys were not gentlemen, Krivit would have been sleeping with the fishes because of his lack of respect. And you wonder why Americans have such a bad reputation around the world? Krivit needs to grow up and apologize to the Italians for the way he treated them back then and even more so now. Krivit's reporting is so one sided as to call his and who he is working for agenda into question. As far as I can see Rossi is spot on calling many around him a snake.