On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> As for Krivit in Italy did you actually listen to the way he asked
> questions? He was rude and insulting. To an Italian his actions would have
> just shut them down. Did you see Levi's reactions as Krivit questioned and
> treated him like some dumb school kid who was telling lies? If these guys
> were not gentlemen, Krivit would have been sleeping with the fishes because
> of his lack of respect. And you wonder why Americans have such a bad
> reputation around the world? Krivit needs to grow up and apologize to the
> Italians for the way he treated them back then and even more so now.
> Krivit's reporting is so one sided as to call his and who he is working for
> agenda into question. As far as I can see Rossi is spot on calling many
> around him a snake.

Talk about rude and insulting, your characterization of Italians, as a
violent people who respond to scientific critique with murder, is racist.

I forgot: how do you explain Levi's failure in all this time to repeat a
simple 18 hour experiment that supposedly yielded spectacular power levels
in an almost incontrovertible manner?