Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:16:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Reviewing Lewan's test of April 2011
From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com> wrote:
However, it is very sad, that Lewan forgot to do simple steam sparging

test, what would have been given simple datapoint of the overall

performance.
I discussed this with him. I think the bucket was too far from the reactor to
do this effectively. They should have used a hose ~1 m long for that purpose,
and a lot more water in the bucket to start with.