Even if all is carried, the fog is extremely think and doesn't match the
video. And even with a such thick fog, my hand, it takes seconds for my
hand to feel the moisture. This leads me to think that it is impossible
that more than 1/10000 of liquid by liquid is present in that video.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com