Mary Yugo wrote:

    No, the data shown by McKubre is not hearsay or secondhand. It is
    from Ampenergo.

And I say again: Ampenergo is Rossi's N. American distributor and has done and showed nothing

As I noted, they were not the distributors when these tests were done. They have done something -- these tests -- and they showed them to a limited audience, including McKubre and me.

    Regrettably, they have not granted me permission to upload the
    other screens with more details. I do not know why.

All I can say about that is the old British expression: " 'tis a pity!" You don't know why?

No, and neither do you.

Could it be because, like is probable about Levi's experiment, they would not stand up to close and proper scrutiny . . .

No, that is not the reason. The test was done under the scrutiny of experts, as McKubre noted. Please stop asking questions that have already been answered. If you don't like my answers, feel free to ignore them, but do not confuse the issue by asking the same thing or making the same points repeatedly.

Let's drop the subject.