>From Bek:

> Your 'b' must be different from the one I subscribe to.

No, it's the same one.

> I haven't seen a post there in months, aside from the
> test I just did.

Yes, and why do you suppose that is so?

It's called the "scorched earth" syndrome. Things got so bad that
most, myself included, simply subscribed out of "b". I suspect the
trolls are still however. They are still subscribed to "b", abiding
their time, waiting to pounce. Particularly the infamous "Grok"
persona.

It's possible that you are fairly recent vortex member. It's possible
you do not recall some of his acrid contributions of "grok", before
Mr. Beaty kicked him out of the regular vortex group after insulting
Storms, among other transgressions.

IMO, "b" still radioactive, and is likely to remain radioactive for a
long time to come.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com