>From Bek:

>> It's called the "scorched earth" syndrome. Things got so
>> bad that most, myself included, simply subscribed out of
>> "b". I suspect the trolls are still however. They are
>> still subscribed to "b", abiding their time, waiting to
>> pounce.

> If everybody feels that way, 'b' will never be used.
> It could at least be tried out if anybody thinks his
> posts are more appropriate there than here.
>
> And if the trolls want to make trouble, they can do
> it here as well as there. Bill Beatty can ban them from
> there as well as from here.

To be honest, I don't know how others feel about vortex-b. I'm giving
you my personal assessment and experience of what happened to "b". As
such, I have no desire to participate there. Others may disagree with
my opinion on the matter.

It is, however, incorrect to say that trolls would be kicked out of
"B", just as they have been kicked out of vortex proper. That does not
appear to be the purpose of "B". "B" is a no-holds bar discussion
(argument for the sake of argument) group. As Mr. Beaty has felt
inclined to kick trolls out of vortex proper (most likely due to bad
behavior), they are allowed to say and do whatever they want to do
over at "B". IOW, the same rules don't apply over at "B".

At least that has been my assessment of the purpose of "B".

However, Mr. Beaty may disagree. Bill has the final say on the matter.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks