*- Regarding the Catalyst, Celani thinks that it must be a metal like
Platinum or Palladium.*

>From this stantment, It can be clearly deduced  that Celani does not trust
Rossi. Rossi has stated that there is no precious metal in his reactor that
is no Platinum or Palladium are used in the Rossi reactor.

The special surface preparation of the nickel catalyst eliminates the need
for Platinum or Palladium as a spill over catalyst in both the Rossi and
Piantelli reactors.

I take from this lack of understanding that Celani has no clue as to the
general working principles of the Ni-H reactor type.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 4:57 AM, Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com