OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson <orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

> In Rossi's case, trying to maintain a "low profile" is a delicate business
> tactic that has limited shelf life.

Yup. It is a delaying tactic.

[This] will fall apart as the technology essentially validates itself via
> through normal market conditions and the competition catches wind.
> Obviously, Rossi knows this all too well. I believe Rossi has essentially
> said so in different words & ways.

Yes, he has said this. He said that when the world learns of this there
will be a "Niagara" of competition.

He has never said "I am trying to sow doubt" in so many words. Saying that
would defeat the purpose. I am pretty sure that is what he's doing. Nothing
else makes sense. He is no fool, and he does not do things without a reason.