100 watts per gram ("," = "." outside of old British Empire) would be about
the same as the 100kW/kg that Rossi is claiming.

It is a great pity that these great results from Focardi, Preparata et al
15 years ago were not followed up on by others back then - can only have
been because other researchers either didn't hear about it, or didn't think
it was credible.