On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>wrote:

>> And, as to the factory being heated continuously, this is still only
>> his word for it, or visitors who saw it running when they were there
>> on occasion.
>

> I have heard from reliable people who observed it operate over long
> periods of time. I have a photo of the machine and a description of it.

Even so, that does not prove it operated at all, much less continuously.
As to those who "observed it operate", it would be easy to bamboozle them
if they did not do independent tests.

> Yes - you will counter that DGT is not honest either, but recent visitors
>> have seen the staff and the facilities and are favorably impressed.
>

> I was the one who reported that! I have spoken to those visitors at length.

Please tell us what independent tests they performed on Defkalion
equipment.   Also see my questions to Defkalion and the COMPLETELY
NONRESPONSIVE EVASIVE REPLY here:

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=865&p=5389#p5389

> DGT is preparing to eat Rossi's lunch... as they say.
>>

> Probably they will. I think they still hope to reconcile with him, and I
> hope they can.

I doubt very much that Defkalion is going to eat anyone's lunch.  They
can't even respond properly to simple direct questions of what should be
entirely public information.