Defective analogy.  The cars for sale are real and functional, aren't they?
Even if the business is dishonest.

________________________________
From: Mary Yugo [mailto:maryyu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 4:09 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi comments on the "It was sent back" statement

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Jed Rothwell
<jedrothw...@gmail.com<mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I cannot understand why Rossi's personality, his problems, and alleged problems
are an issue here in this forum. Why do you -- Jones -- have such difficulty
separating the person from the claim!?? Why do you have this weird obsession
with Rossi's business deals?? It makes no sense to me. It is like being
obsessed with a scientist's sex life or the kind of food he eats.

So, if I understand you correctly, if a car dealership had been convicted of
fraud in two major cases over the years, that would be your choice of a source
for a used car?