Craig - Did you catch Rossi's interview Friday?

He said straight out: "we are in mass production in Miami".

Problem is, efforts have been ongoing for some time to locate any factory
with the proper permits from OSHA or other agencies, anywhere in Florida -
and there are none that come up. You cannot easily hide such a facility in
the USA, especially not Miami, due to tourism. There are strict regulations
on toxic metals and on welding in general. "Nanometric" nickel is considered
toxic by OSHA. And does Rossi really think he can cover up a US factory in
mass production that produces a product the emits gammas? It does NOT matter
how well it is shielded. You still must go through NRC and get a permit.

And I do not necessarily agree that you "found George Kelly"...

In looking at the post, you seem to admit there is a mystery guy at DoE with
that name who has no connection to UNH, but did you contact him to ask him
if he knows Rossi? In effect, someone (probably Cassarino) found one of a
100,000 George Kelly's in the USA (common name) - and this one works for
DoE, so magically - this solves the problem. Is there more? If this Kelly
works for DoE - taxpayer funded - there is no reason he should not be
interviewed.

My apologies if I missed another post somewhere; but a guy at DoE named
George Kelly who says that "yes, I am the one Rossi's Board" that is what
solves the problem, not the name alone. IOW "we" the taxpayers, funded the
TEG fiasco at UNH, and we deserve answers to where that money disappeared
to, with little to show. And were the two fires investigated ??? That has
the stink of Petrodragon written all over it.

Moreover, there was a famous George Kelly at UNH, now deceased, whose name
Rossi would have heard, when he was there. This is more probable, without
asking the new GK for confirmation.

Hey look, you may "want" Rossi the man to be real, instead of just the
technology - but please do not be so gullible as to overlook a mountain of
contrary evidence. These problems - if there were only one of two - are a
forgivable molehill. This one seems more like a volcano ready to blow.

Jones