David Robertson wrote: "It is apparent to me that he has a very difficult
problem trying to
maintain stability of the power output and I have been doing some
interesting simulation that tends to support this claim."

Would you share that simulation? I can't help feeling that stability is an
important point in Rossi's data - but there seems to be far too much of it
rather than not enough. As far as I can see, he sets his water pumps to
constant levels and claims measuring steam at the output for hours. That would
mean his e-cats run for several hours without any variation in power at all.
And not only that: they run with exactly the output sufficient to vaporize the
amount of water he's pumping in. All that without any apparent means of
control. If it really was steam, that would be very remarkable - both in terms
of stability of the heat source and probably even more impressive in terms of
how accurately he can predict it before he sets the pump rate. Apart from that
- I thought he ended most of his demos because the time was up or people got
bored or signed a contract or whatever - not because he feared a sudden runaway
reaction (and after successfully hearting his
 office for more than 4(!) years with an e-cat, you should think that he
cracked any stability problems by now anyway).