A few thoughts come to mind.

I think this forum can put together a team that would do a great job of
testing.

I know who would NOT be a good choice:

- NOT a university that has any involvement with hot fusion, CERN, etc.

- NOT a govt agency; can't trust them to be honest, or to do it efficiently.

- NOT a major corporation either; for the same reasons as above.

- SRI/McKubre, since they already have at least some support from their
management.

- Bockris at Texas A&M. but think he retired.

-Mark