Need publicity as well as trained people to test it. There are many qualified
persons to set up the test. I suggest John Stossel to video the testing and
edit to use in his show.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:00 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Defkalion is open for testing as from now

  A few thoughts come to mind.

  I think this forum can put together a team that would do a great job of
testing.

  I know who would NOT be a good choice:

  - NOT a university that has any involvement with hot fusion, CERN, etc.

  - NOT a govt agency; can't trust them to be honest, or to do it efficiently.

  - NOT a major corporation either; for the same reasons as above.

  - SRI/McKubre, since they already have at least some support from their
management.

  - Bockris at Texas A&M. but think he retired.

  -Mark