At 10:04 PM 1/28/2012, Terry Blanton wrote:
On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:
> Among friends :
>
> January 24, 2012 at 08:03
> <http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2012/01/24/university-of-bologna-terminates-relationship-with-rossi/#comment-2931>

"maryyugo says:
January 24, 2012 at 08:03"

Am I missing something?

I have no idea what you might think you are missing. That was written like Mary Yugo.

By the way, I'm disappointed by all the Mary Yugo bashing. I did not find MY's skepticism to be severe or particularly extreme, compared to plenty I've seen.

Maybe I missed something, but speculation that a company that makes calorimetry equipment would sabotage that equipment when selling it to a cold fusion researcher, merely because a skeptic works there, is libelous and utterly out of place. Remember, skeptics don't believe that cold fusion works, so they wouldn't need to sabotage the equipment, in fact they would want it to work perfectly, and sending sabotaged calorimetry equipment to a serious researcher would be a formula for discovery and loss. It's not like they are selling black boxes, to be used as be-all and end-all devices that simply tell you what's so.

Rather, that speculation is more of a sign of imbalanced thinking than anything I saw from Mary Yugo.